NSDL Materials Digital Library Pathway (MatDL) is part of the National Science Digital Library project and is supported by National Science Foundation (NSF) grants DUE-0532831 and DUE-0840792. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF.
- All resources on this site are copyrighted by the
individual authors unless otherwise noted.
- A resource's copyright information is found in its
- Unless otherwise noted, permission to make copies of
resources for educational and scientific use is granted without fee
provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or
- When using a resource please cite or reference the
resource's title, author(s), publication date and URL.
- Except where otherwise specified, users may copy and
re-distribute the metadata record of a resource contained in MatDL.
- Users agree to not use the metadata record or any
subset of the metadata record of resources by any means, digital or
otherwise, except for non-commercial, educational purposes.